Premier Platforms is totally committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Our wealth of experience and engineering excellence ensures your peace of mind when it comes to Platform and Cherry Picker Health and Safety.
- Pre-delivery inspection.
- A Loler certificate which is renewed every 6 months.
- A planned maintenance programme according to manufacturers recommendations.
- A current test certificate and operators manual (located inside the black box on the platform).
- An individual fleet number and is clearly decaled to avoid any misunderstanding for operators.
Other Safety Measures offer:
- We strongly recommend that your operators are fully trained; our drivers/engineers are only able to offer a basic handover.
- We offer training to IPAF standards (the recognised qualification on construction sites).
- A wide range of safety equipment such as safety harnesses are available.
- For customer owned machines we also offer LOLER certification.
- Free site visits available upon request to avoid incorrect machinery being delivered.