Established in September 2010 by the management team of the highly successful Higher Platforms Group PLC. Premier Platforms is spearheaded by Leigh Farmer the former founder and Managing Director.
Why Choose Us?
Unlike many of our larger competitors, we are able to boast a brand new fleet. Premier Platforms therefore offers the most fast, efficient, cost effective and above all safe means of access currently available.
Where ever your requirements from Scotland to Cornwall our partners in the Access Alliance will also ensure high quality national coverage whatever your access needs. Be it a short or long term hire we at premier platforms can truly take you to the top.
About Powered Access
Choosing the correct machine is key to a safe and efficient working practice.
Power Source Options
- Battery: Mainly for work internally where there is a need for quiet emission free access.
- LPG: Mainly for heavy duty installations offering much cleaner emissions with the same durability as diesel power.
- Diesel: Mainly for external works where the greater performance and self leveling outriggers provide a stable working platform.
- Bi-Energy: Diesel for external work and battery for internal. Two power sources in one machine.
Machine Type Options
- Personnel Lifts: Single man Vertical Lifts, self propelled or push around which are lightweight with compact dimensions. Suitable for goods Lifts and ideal for multifloor applications.
- Electric Scissor Lifts: Vertical Lifts with single or double deck extensions. White non marking tyres ideal for internal applications with restrictive dimensions.
- LPG and Diesel Scissor Lifts: Vertical Lifts with single or double deck extensions, self levelling outriggers and four wheel drive ideal for heavy duty installations.
- Mast Boom Lifts: Small Boom Lift with unique Vertical mast and jib arm giving up and over access, ideal for access in congested factories and supermarkets.
- Articulating Battery and Bi-Fuel Boom Lifts: Unique up and over reach, two man platforms with restricted outreach over obstacles and compact dimension. Ideal for use both internally and externally.
- Diesel Boom Lifts: Articulating for up and over reach or telescopic for greater outreach. 2 manned platforms with 4X4 use. Ideal for external and rough terrain applications.
- Self Drive and Towable Lifts: Vehicle or Trailer Mounted platforms, two man operation, self drive with outriggers for levelling. Ideal for short term external applications.
Service and Maintenance
Our highly experienced service engineers are all CAP qualified and are able to offer LOLER certification. Naturally this applies to our own hire fleet but also for customers own equipment. To ensure repairs are instant, our service vehicles carry a full stock of parts all in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.